You use the Site entirely at your own risk. The known risk of using the Internet is that people may not be who they say they are. Users must be over 18 years, but people may provide inaccurate, unreliable or illegal content, behave inappropriately or break the law. Administration is not able to verify the truthfulness of statements by other users. In matters of communication only you can decide on your own and Administration recommends exercise some caution. By using the Site and its services, you agree to this and accept the risks described above. Administration asks users to be careful about the messages to other users personal data such as name, address, phone number, email address, place of work, where you go.
1. When you register on the Site Administration may ask you to provide some information. The administration can store data about what users are interested in the services of the Site, as well as traffic and use of the Site. This information can be used to:
• handling your messages, and to enable you to use the Site and services;
• provide you with timely, efficient and reliable service;
• fraud prevention;
• creating and maintaining your account;
• holding a raffle;
• general administration of the Site;
• selection and personalization of content, you use the Site, and the messages that you sent to the Authority;
• moderating content that you post on the Site. To this end, all the necessary information, including the IP-address may be provided to third parties;
• prohibit the user to use the Site at the sole discretion of the Administration, in violation of the user agreement.
By submitting information, you express your consent to such use.
The Authority may use the information for the selection of advertisements of third parties that may be of interest to you. This will be the transfer of information allows us to identify you.